You are licenced to use this website to store data, adjust data and recalculate industrial chemical introduction categories as required for a one-time payment per industrial chemical at the rate established by Chemintro from time to time.
The one-time payment per introduction only applies to the following three categories:
Introductions may be paid for singly by credit card when categorising or in advance by invoiced purchase of a 'token' for one or more introductions.
Other features of this site are no-charge including:
- All other categories than the above three
- Updating chemical and product data over time to re-compute categories
- Information management to support immediate and annual AICIS obligations
- User support
Chemintro will be delighted to give you your money back if the software fails to correctly categorise your chemical.
This guarantee is subject to two conditions:
- You report the problem and agree to collaborate with Chemintro in resolving it
- You agree to contribute the data, appropriately de-identified and covered by NDA, to the Chemintro Provable Correctness test harness to prevent any recurrenceTop
You agree to take responsibility for security of your own data by:
- understanding Chemintro roles access permissions
- issuing logins to your employees and contractors with appropriate roles
- disabling login credentials temporarily or permanently as necessary Top
Chemintro agrees that your data belongs to you and not to Chemintro.
On request from your chief Admin user, Chemintro will remove your data from the database at no charge. Top
This website is not electronically or otherwise connected to the
Chemintro takes no responsibility for the details you enter on the AICIS website.
You are also responsible for the accuracy of data you enter on this website.
Chemintro software uses the data you enter in its calculations to categorise the type of introduction for a particular industrial chemical according to:
Industrial Chemicals Act 2019 (C2023C00321)
Industrial Chemicals (General) Rules 2019 (F2023C00702) and
Industrial Chemicals Categorisation Guidelines (AICIS website latest).
To the extent that these instruments remain coherent, all calculations by Chemintro software are correct to the best of Chemintro's ability but those calculations cannot be guaranteed identical with the same calculations made by AICIS should they interpret the content of those instruments differently. Chemintro guarantees to repair its algorithms forthwith if it can be shown that AICIS has such a different interpretation. See money-back guarantee above. Top
Please be aware that AICIS may demand, within 40 days, evidence in study reports to prove validity of your data and possibly to prove undeclared hazards do not exist. Top
AICIS content is freely used - especially in help-text - in this Chemintro website and is licensed from the Commonwealth of Australia under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
The American Chemical Society holds copyright over all Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) information. This includes:
- CAS registry numbers
- CAS index names
- CAS molecular formulas
- CAS associated definitions
Other third party content is copyright of those third parties Top