Chemintro is a secure online system which manages information for AICIS assessments, reports, declarations and audits. Categorise your chemical in minutes instead of hours or even days.
- Information and document management to support all AICIS obligations incuding assessments
- Save time and effort with automated chemical categorisation - minutes versus hours or even days!
- Manage business risk by eliminating human error
- Gain competitive advantage with 'What if' testing of various volumes/formulations
Chemintro manages all information essential for introduction reports, declarations, annual obligations and audits including checklists and document management for AICIS assessments.
While information management and time saving are both important, business risk management is vital!
AICIS is legally obliged to revoke permits and thereby disrupt all business based on incorrect categorisation or inadequate information/document management.
Manually categorising a chemical offers many opportunities for human error.
Human error can be eliminated by automating complexity with Chemintro which is provably correct.
There is also competitive advantage in testing other introduction scenarios. Chemintro can re-categorise instantly when volumes or formulations are adjusted. This could tip the balance between introducing a chemical or not!
Chemintro system design prevents unauthorised access to your data.
- Company information exists exclusively in its own silo
- Your company Admin completely controls all access to data for your company's users
- Company users are each assigned precisely calibrated information access roles
- Clear security guidance is presented to your Admin at the point of inducting a new user
- User login can be disabled/enabled by the Admin user for staff on holiday
- All traffic is encrypted
- Strong passwords are enforced
- Certificates and ACLs protect access to Chemintro servers
- ACLs, strong passwords and encryption protect Chemintro databases
- chemintro.com rates A+ on Qualys SSL Labs
If security policies prevent your use of online facilities, speak to us about Chemintro running on your own computers.
Simple to use
Chemintro requires minimal human data entry for categorisation. Other necessary information is automatically located or calculated.
The dual purpose is ease of use and minimising opportunities for human error. Also, it is axiomatic that unnecessary data adds unnecessary data maintenance overheads.
There will always be complexity lurking in some introductions because chemistry is sometimes like that. If in doubt, we can refer you to competent consultants for expert assistance.